Lesa Koski’s Family and Civil Mediation service of Bayport, MN, also serves people in Woodbury and other communities in Minnesota who have found themselves in a dispute of some sort (unrelated to a crime), a family or elder law issue, or couples looking to settle their divorce. The benefits of partnering with Lesa Koski for mediation services are numerous and include:
1. Confidentiality: The guarantee of 100% confidentiality. Unlike court hearings, where everything is documented and eventually deemed to be public record, mediation is entirely confidential. In addition, Minnesota law says that what is said in mediation cannot then be used in a court case.
2. Reduced Stress: The reasons that you might seek mediation services are inherently stressful. A civil dispute or divorce is almost always extremely stressful. Mediation allows the opportunity for reducing, if not altogether eliminating, the stress that’s associated with these events.
3. Efficiency: Court processes require you to operate on their time. Lesa Koski only requires that you schedule an appointment that works for all parties involved. And once you begin the work of resolving conflicts, you can continue working until your appointment reaches an end.
4. Cost Effective: Civil Mediation is less expensive than court processes. Mediation is a simpler process because it involves fewer people and takes less time, which cuts expenses right there. Working with one mediator, as opposed to working with at least one lawyer representing each member of the divorcing couple, will save you a significant amount of money.
5. Less Adversarial: The nature of civil mediation is to find agreement. Working with a mediator, who represents the interests of both parents and who seeks the most fair and equitable resolution of issues, means that you are more likely to find common ground on the issue at hand.
Experienced Mediator, Woodbury, MN
Lesa Koski has been working with individuals in the Woodbury, MN area on civil mediation cases for nearly twenty years. She has a background in law and can bring that background and knowledge to your case to insure that nothing is missed during your civil law mediation process. Lesa is extremely personable, an excellent listener and a strong communicator. Lesa has a way of connecting with people, putting them at ease and engendering trust that helps facilitate a positive and productive mediation experience. If you live in Woodbury or another nearby community and have a personal dispute, family law issue or are facing a divorce, contact Lesa Koski at 651-214-5057 to get the help and support that you need.