Lesa Koski, Esq. of Bayport, MN, serves the people of Woodbury and Stillwater, Minnesota, and offers a full range of support for all legal issues related to divorce. She brings each of her clients compassionate, thorough and competent services and has more than 15 years of experience helping divorcing couples and their families find solutions to complex and difficult issues surrounding divorce. She specializes in family law and helping minimize the negative impact of a divorce on children involved.
Navigating Divorce With Children
Divorce is by nature and definition a stressful event, no matter how amicable and relatively conflict-free it may be. Children often experience the stress that is generated by the adults in their lives. Moreover, they feel the stress without the benefit of having adult life experience to contextualize it. Their confusion is likely to be intensified by their lack of life experience which contributes to greater severity of emotions like sadness, anger, bitterness, and depression.
With a legal advocate like Lesa Koski, it is possible to tap into feelings of a more positive nature. If, for example, you are choosing to get divorced from your spouse and you know that the decision will ultimately be for the best, your children may not understand this without help in achieving a healthier perspective. Lesa Koski offers an impartial approach to your divorce, which encourages a higher level of objectivity, fairness in decision making, and attention to responses that you and your spouse may not have enough distance to see with clarity. If those kinds of issues are affecting your children, the impartiality of Lesa Koski can help you recognize and address the issues that are directly affecting your children.
Comprehensive Family Law Services
No matter what degree of conflict is present in your marriage and divorce, Lesa Koski is well qualified to help you reach a positive resolution. Some of the issues Lesa Koski can help you with are listed below:
● Agreeable division of expenses related to medical, dental, and other uncovered expenses of children.
● The costs associated with children’s activities, like summer camps, music lessons, sports, etc.
● College Education—financial preparation.
● Resolution of questions related to Income Tax exemptions.
● The fair division of Debts and Assets.
● Protecting your identity and independent financial and social concerns.
● Questions of the legal custody of your children.
● The actual physical custody of your children.
● The creation of a Parenting Time plan for your children.
● Resolution to questions of Child Support.
Whatever questions you may have about mediated or traditional divorce, Lesa Koski will be able to help you. Call her today at 651-214-5057 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.