While COVID-19 has impacted many aspects of our day to day life, we are adapting to our new normal and finding creative ways to adjust to keep people safe while continuing to move forward. Lesa Koski has been working to offer no contact divorce mediation services for her clients who want to move forward to settle the terms of their divorce. No contact divorce mediation is highly effective and can be completed from the comfort of your own home, without compromising your safety.
Benefits of Using Divorce Mediation
There are many important benefits of using divorce mediation, rather than litigation, to settle the terms of your divorce.
● You and your spouse control the divorce process, rather than leaving these major decisions to a judge and lawyers
● Mediation is far less expensive and takes much less time than a court battle
● The mediation process focuses on compromise rather than conflict, which lays a positive foundation for working together after your divorce is final (this is especially important if you will be co-parenting).
● Mediation is entirely confidential, and you do not have to tell your story in a courtroom.
● Mediation can settle all terms of a divorce including division of property, child custody and determine the need for child and/or spousal support payments.
● Virtual mediation sessions can be completed safely during the COVID-19 pandemic, so that you can easily maintain social distance and move forward with the process safely.
Experienced Divorce Mediator Who Offers Contact Free Sessions
Lesa Koski has decades of experience using divorce mediation to help couples in Minnesota and Wisconsin settle the terms of their divorce. Her excellent communication skills and ability to connect with her clients puts her in a strong position to lead no contact, virtual mediation sessions. As a result, Lesa has successfully translated her in-person divorce mediation sessions to virtual sessions so that the entire divorce process can be completed without coming into contact with anyone. This ensures your safety and the safety of your family. Lesa can handle all aspects of the paperwork and you can even sign the final agreements virtually before she submits them to the court.
Move Forward with your Divorce on your Terms
Divorce is stressful enough. Instead of waiting weeks or months for life to return to normal, you now have options when it comes to finalizing your divorce. Lesa understands the need to keep the process moving, even during the COVID-19 pandemic, so she has adjusted her practice to meet your needs and keep you safe. For more information about Lesa Koski’s on online divorce mediation services, call 651-214-5057.